Diesel fuel testing is indispensable for monitoring auxiliary and standby power systems in commercial and industrial applications.
Routine testing of diesel fuel for long term storage can help predict the product’s remaining life. Periodic sampling and analysis provides the means by which important decisions are made regarding your aged fuel, its storage, and its suitability for continued use. Testing can also confirm whether fuel is suitable for cold weather service.
We offer various levels of testing for diesel fuel that range from verification of fuel quality to troubleshooting fuel problems, such as contamination from outside sources. Whether you use biodiesel, straight petroleum-based diesel, or a blend of both, we have a testing solution to meet your needs.
We offer comprehensive packages that meet the latest standards for fuel testing, including:
- Basic and comprehensive analysis packages for fuel quality
- Basic and comprehensive analysis packages for fuel cleanliness
- Routine and comprehensive packages for long-term storage and storage conditions
- Winter test packages for cold weather conditions
- Analysis packages for tank bottoms
Changes in diesel fuel specifications and biodiesel blends present challenges for owners and operators of diesel engines. We stay informed about the latest fuel market trends and standards to meet the needs of our customers in today’s environment.